#DidYouKnow in Siberia, around 5000 and 6000 B.C. elaborately drilled shells stitched with decorative designs onto animal hides were discovered. Chinese thread embroidery dates back to 3500 B.C. where pictures depict embroidery of clothing with silk thread, precious stones and pearls. Examples of surviving Chinese chain stitch embroidery worked in silk thread have also been found and dated to the Warring States period (5th-3rd century BC). 🔙😱👆🏼 #AceSewVac#PicOfTheDay
1 0just now
Popular Instagram Photos
This Red Velvet Nutella Cookie Sandwiches video is so satisfying to watch, even in reversed! ❤️
INGREDIENTS *Makes 24 Cookies - 2 1/2 cups or 360g all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 lb or 238g unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 1/5 cups or 280g packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup or 60g granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. liquid red food dye
- 1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt (can sub sour cream)
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini (or regular) chocolate chips
- 500g jar of Nutella, chilled in refrigerator
- Coarse sea salt for sprinking
- Cream cheese frosting (optional)
1. Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in large bowl.
2. Add in melted butter, both sugars, and food dye until combined.
3. Add in egg and yolk, vanilla extract, and greek yogurt until smooth.
4. Gently fold in chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough for at least two hours.
5. While dough is chilling, measure out 1 tsp. dollops of Nutella and freeze.
6. When dough has chilled for 2 hours, measure 1 1/2 tbsp. of dough and roll into a ball.
7. Flatten the dough ball very thinly in the palm of your hand.
8. Place 1 tsp. of chilled Nutella in the middle and wrap/fold the dough around it; gently roll it back into a ball. Make sure the Nutella is not seeping out of the dough. Add more dough if necessary.
9. Place dough balls on cookie sheet, 2 inches apart and flatten slightly and gently into your hand.
10. Bake the cookies at 350F for 10-12 minutes or until edges of the cookies begin to turn golden brown. They will look a bit underdone in the middle, but will continue to cook once out of the oven.
11. Cool the cookies on the sheets at least 2 minutes.
12. Sprinkle with a little sea salt. (OPTIONAL)
13. Remove the cooled cookies from the baking sheets after a few minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
*OPTIONAL: Make into sandwich cookies or whoopie pies with cream cheese frosting.
Here is the link for the standard version! 👉👉👈👈